As an Electrical Testing & Inspection Engineer you will be based on a clients site in Belfast. You will be travelling to other sites within the Greater Belfast area for the same client using a company van.
A good knowledge of what is required to complete an EICR and the ability to report all deviations from the current BS 7671 is essential. The Fixed Wire Testing Engineer must have their 2391 or equivalent Testing and Inspection qualification, along with their 17th/18th edition wiring regulations qualification.
As a Fixed Wire Testing Engineer you will be carrying out Fixed Electrical Testing on sites on a rolling 5 year cycle and the completion of remedial repairs as required on sites you have just tested.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multiple skilled team based on the client’s site in Belfast working in a professional manner in a Safety-first environment.
- Full driving licence held for 12 months
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent (or working towards)
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or 2330 levels2&3 plus NVQ 3, AM2
- City & Guilds 17th Edition 2382
- City & Guilds 18th Edition is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Knowledge of Test and Inspection Procedures and software
- To be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- IT Literate
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Thursday 7.45am – 4.30pm and Friday 7.45am – 3 pm
Must have a full clean driving licence
CSR card preferable
- Post Apprenticeship: 2 years
Closing date: 30th September 2023
Tully Farm Holdings is an equal opportunities employer